Litvinov Aleksandr Nikolaevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of theoretical and applied mechanics and graphics, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Khadi Odey Shaker, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Mathematical modeling of dynamic processes microassemblies’ elements of instrument devices is an urgent problem, allowing to make design and technological solutions at early stages of design to ensure the required level of vibration strength and stability of microassemblies in operating conditions. The aim of this work is to improve reliability and performance characteristics of devices, instrument design and technological methods.
Materials and methods. A microassembly is considered as a spatial heterogeneous structure, subjected to vibration loading. Modeling of dynamic processes in microassembly’s elements was performed by numerical methods of finite elements using the ANSYS software package.
Results. The authors developed a complex of modeling software and numerically researched the spectrum of natural frequencies and the stress-strain state of microassembly’s elements under vibration loading. The researchers studied the effect of various dimension types of microassemblies on oscillation forms and the spectrum of natural frequencies, as well as the position of the most loaded zones of microassembly’s elements, in which there is a possibility of latent defects emergence and development.
Conclusions. The numerical studies have shown that in order to provide vibration resistance and stability of metrological characteristics of microassemblies, it is necessary to carry out mathematical modeling of microassembly’s elements at the design stage under real operational impacts.
microassembly, heterogeneous structure, natural frequencies, oscillation form, stress-strain state, vibration resistance, vibration strength, instrument device.
1. Hadi A. Sh., Litvinov A. N. ISJ theoretical & applied Science. 2015, no. 4 (24), pp. 101–107.
2. Litvinov A. N. Modelirovanie dinamicheskikh protsessov v izdeliyakh priborostroeniya: monogr. [Modeling of dynamic processes in instrument products: monograph]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2011, 196 p.
3. Shikina V. E. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2014, no. 1 (29), pp. 54–63.
4. Talibov N. A., Yakimov A. N. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2010, no. 4 (16), pp. 89–96.
5. Khadi O. Sh., Litvinov A. N. Dinamika i prochnost': izbr. tr. Vseros. nauch. konf. po problemam nauki i tekhnologiy [Dynamics and strength: proceedings of the All-Russian scientific conference on scientific and technological problems]. Moscow: RAN, 2013, pp. 3–26.
6. Khadi O. Sh., Litvinov A. N. Inzhenernye issledovaniya i dostizheniya – osnova innovatsionnogo razvitiya: materialy IV Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Engineering research and achievements – the basis of innovative development: proceedings of IV All-Russian scientific and practical conference]. Rubtsovsk: Izd-vo Rubtsovskogo industr. in-ta, 2014, pp. 87–94.
7. Litvinov A. N., Khadi O. Sh., Yurkov N. K. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings.Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2015,no.2 (34),pp.182–191.
8. Uryupin I. S., Shalumov A. S. Dinamika slozhnykh system [Dynamics of complex systems]. 2012, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 5–22.